The more time you have with your camera, the better photographer you will be.
Lightroom Workshop – Organization & Workflow
March 15th, 2015
9:30am – 4:30pm
$250 includes detailed notes, max of 12 people
Alliance for Arts Center
#100 – 938 Howe St,Vancouver, BC
If you’re spending all of your time in front of your computer trying to find, organize, and back up your photographs – you’re not spending your time creating them. Lightroom can help you be faster and more confident, freeing up your time so you can leave home and keep shooting.
My easy to follow 7 Step System will help you:
- Set up your folders so they make sense
- Be more confident about where your photos are on your computer
- Easily share your favourites with friends and family
- Set up a back up systems that works automatically
- Stop wondering why you have question marks
- Find missing photos in your catalogs
Looking for creativity and retouching tips? Check out the Maximize Your Creativity with Lightroom Workshop on March 14th.
If the workshop you want is sold out or the dates don’t quite work for you, consider booking a private Lightroom session. All private sessions include notes an ‘after care’ by email or phone.