Private Lightroom Course
From Import Through To Export
- Four in-person private Lightroom lessons
- Detailed notes and practice sessions
- Import, Retouching, Export and Backing up
- Presets, shortcuts, and best practices
- Consultation on existing catalogs and files
- Customized for all skill levels and styles
Better than searching youtube or sitting in a packed classroom for 3 months.
Individual Private Lessons
Improve Your Creativity
- Detailed notes after your session
- Learn specific creative shortcuts
- Help your images look more like the pros
- Improve your workflow and back up systems
- Clean up existing catalogs and files
- 2 hour session – additional time available
Be more creative, more confident, and have more fun with Lightroom.
Online Lightroom Lessons
Your Questions Answered
- Perfect for quick questions
- Personal feedback from an experienced pro
- Virtual session is recorded for you to refer to
- Requires remote access your computer
- Workflow, organization, missing files, processing
- Great for photographers of all skill levels
Virtual and remote lessons. Learn without leaving your desk.
Aura is patient , organized, and truly knows this software inside and out. Private lessons was definitely the way to go! I got a custom workflow for how I photography AND great notes.
Aura is patient , organized, and truly knows this software inside and out.
Private lessons was definitely the way to go! I got a custom workflow for how I photography AND great notes.
5 Part Workflow
Private Lightroom Course
A comprehensive private Lightroom course combining in-person private lessons notes, custom presets, practice sessions, and support by email.
New to Lightroom?
Adobe Lightroom is a wonderful tool to make creativity faster and organizing easier.
But…it can be a bit overwhelming and confusing at first too.
There are just so many options!
Start with this simple, easy to understand system for using Lightroom.
5 Part Workflow System
Get Started – Library Module Importing
Get Organized – Library Module Organizing
Get Creative – Develop Module and other software
Get Connected – Sharing Your Photos and Exporting
Get Confident – Backing Up
This unique 5 Part Workflow System Private Lightroom Course:
Gives you a simple, step by step system for working with Lightroom
Teaches you shortcuts for using the Library and Develop Modules
Includes specific tips for faster organization and processing
Shows you how to use all the retouching tools
Helps you use and create your own presets
Provides backup tips to help you feel more confident
And so much more…
Jump start your creativity and improve your confidence with Lightroom.
- book when it works for you
- flexible times and days
- complete at your own pace
- organize your work
- be more efficient
- confidence in your backups
- step by step instructions
- refer to over and over again
- customized to your photography
After Care by Email
- ongoing help when you need it
- email access to your instructor
- get answers, fast
All this for only $875
Individual Private Lightroom Lessons
Live in-person Lightroom lessons in the Greater Vancouver Area. Limit of 2 participants.
Custom quotes for other areas and small group workshops. Please contact me for more information.
Have specific questions about importing, exporting, presets or retouching?
Looking for shortcuts to creative techniques?
Want personal attention and feedback on organizing your photos?
Private One on One Lightroom lessons are:
convenient – book to work with your schedule
fun – learn new creative tips and tricks
custom – your images, your Lightroom catalog
educational – combines theory with hands on practice
supportive – includes notes and after-care by email
2 hour session. $75/hour for each additional hour
Learn from an experienced pro.
Aura McKay, CPP, MPA has the answers to your specific questions and tips to help you feel more inspired, creative, and confident when you use Lightroom.
- overcome your challenges
- learn specific shortcuts
- become faster and more creative
- organize your files and folders